2012-03 Sharepoint Developer
SharePoint Developer (Calgary)
Due to continuing growth, we are seeking SharePoint Developers for our SharePoint practice in our Calgary office. As part of our Professional Services Team, the SharePoint Developers wil lbe responsible for the development, maintenance and support of our SharePoint Applications.
Typical duties would include:
- Implementing high quallity, scalable and extendabel SharePoint solutions
- Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs
- Design and implement development workflow
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint environment
- Taking directions from management in implenting solutions
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables
- Will work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype software deployment and administration
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement
Experience would include:
- Minimum of 2 years expeience in .Net 3.x, SharePoint 2007 and 2010, SQL 2005/2008
- Excellent knowledge of programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration and migration functions
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale, scalable applications
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships
- Good communcation skills with the ability to communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of business
About Etellgent Soltuions Inc.
Etelligent Solutions is a Microsoft GOLD Certified partner specializing in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics-GP (Great Plains) solutions for over 13 years.
- A highly competitive base salary and benefits package
- An exceptional performance based incentive plan
- A company culture that values the contributions of each team member and encourages teamwork
- Ongoing education and training plans
The position is to commence immediatedly. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted.
Please forward resumes in confidence quoting reference number 2012-03 indicating salary expectation to HR@esicanada.com